Office Two Truths & A Lie
We knew that we had come characters in the office, but we never guessed that anyone had hung out with Willie Nelson or spent a summer at camp with the Kardashians. After playing a game of “Two Truths and a Lie” during happy hour last Friday, our office got significantly cooler!
Below are everyone’s “Two Truths & A Lie”! If you want to play along, the answer guide is at the bottom of this page.
- I have an irrational fear of searchlights.
- My favorite shower song to sing is Memory from the musical CATS.
- I have an autograph from Jessica Simpson.
- I lived in Paris during college.
- My grandma went on a date with Elvis.
- I’ve danced in a Broadway musical.
- I once ziplined through the jungle and then tubed a river through a cave system in Belize.
- I spent a weekend once hanging out with Willie Nelson.
- I went skydiving once on my birthday and passed out.
- Having been offered a mint by the Prime Minister, I told him that I “do not take sweets from strangers”.
- I once accidentally bought two horses, named Sonny and Cher, whilst on holiday in Morocco.
- I once defused a bomb to save the life of an elephant seal named Malcolm.
- I have seven incisions in my shoulder.
- Carrots are my favorite vegetable.
- My dad had to teach me how to run as a child because I didn’t know how.
- I once met Leonardo DiCaprio at the Musee d’Orsay in Paris.
- I once starred in a commercial for local children’s clothing store Natie’s.
- I went to summer camp in Colorado with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian.
- My favorite meal is pot roast with carrots and potatoes.
- I chipped my front two teeth five times growing up.
- I lived with 7 guys in a small house in college & 3 of us were in my small room.
- I love classical music.
- My first and last time of tasting an Alcoholic drink was when I was 8yrs old.
- I am very good at dancing. In fact, dancing is one of my core hobbies.
- I got runner up of both “Homecoming Queen” and “Funniest” of my class during my senior year of high school.
- I had to get two toes surgically reattached after getting my croc stuck in an escalator. I thought the bristles on the sides were for shoe cleaning.
- I locked my sister in her room from the inside when she was 3, so all of the men in my family came to my house and remove the door to get her out. I never admitted to committing the crime. This is my confession.
- I’ve gone deep sea fishing in Alaska.
- I have over 600 hours of playtime in Rocket League.
- I put out an album last year.
Jake’s favorite shower song to sing is NOT Memory from the musical CATS.
Allison’s grandma did NOT go on a date with Elvis.
Jason did NOT go skydiving once on his birthday and pass out.
Johnny did NOT accidentally buy two horses, named Sonny and Cher, whilst on holiday in Morocco.
Kattie HATES carrots.
Joan was NEVER a child actor but has met all of them.
Austin feels very strongly about pot roast, as in he HATES it!
Nelvin CANNOT dance.
Courtney has all of her toes but is triggered by escalators.
Neil sucks at Rocket League but has only played 250 hours.