Crisp is Growing – Come Thrive With Us!
Crisp Results is looking for creative, driven, and independent self-starters to join our rapidly expanding team in Memphis. At Crisp, our passion lies at the crossroads of technology and marketing, and we embrace the work hard/play hard mentality. Most importantly, we place our trust in our employees and provide them with everything they need to live up to their full potential and grow both professionally and personally.
We ask that all applicants send us their resume, CV, and portfolio if needed.
Internships: 2021 Spring Semester: Part-time
**Must Be Within The Greater Memphis, TN Area To Be Considered!*
Are you a college student looking for an internship in marketing, graphic design, or content writing? Crisp is looking for 3 superstar interns who are high-performing students, talented in their field, and eager to learn more!
Interns will gain a working knowledge and experience of their respective departments; perform assigned tasks and project work with supervision, and complete specific duties/tasks determined by department management.
Content internship requirement:
Majoring/studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing, English or related discipline.
Design internship requirement:
- Majoring/studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, or related discipline.
- Interest/Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and/or Adobe XD.
Marketing internship requirement:
- Majoring/studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in
Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Hold an interest in digital marketing.
- Basic experience and awareness of ad platforms in addition to social
Web-based Graphic Designer: Full-time
**Please also submit links to portfolios when applying!**
Are you a nerd about graphic design? We are too! As a Web Designer, you will be an integral member of the Design team. Our Design team manages multiple projects at once while remaining deadline-driven, always creative, and working in Adobe CC (Adobe XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, CC Libraries), as well as web-design software (prototyping tools).
Qualifications: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe InDesign: 1 year (Preferred)
Email Marketing Specialist: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to implement email marketing campaigns and oversee all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development. Our Email Marketing Specialist must also ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall strategy, branding, and marketing and sales goals. The candidate would ensure that the campaigns are accessible and functional on both desktop and mobile devices.
Throughout the course of an email marketing campaign, the Email Marketing Specialist would:
- Manage email lists for the campaigns and create an ongoing schedule of content.
- Identify and address any technical issues with the campaign in conjunction with the IT department.
- Monitor performance and make adjustments accordingly.
- After each email marketing campaign, generate and analyze data from the campaign in order to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Our Email Marketing Specialist will use his or her assessment in order to better optimize future email marketing campaigns.
Web Developer (Front End/Back End): Full-time
**Must Be Within The Greater Fort Lauderdale, FL Area To Be Considered!*
Crisp Results is looking for a proactive web/backend developer to perform various web-related tasks which include new development, redesigns, troubleshooting, bug fixes for websites, and backend systems. The candidate will require a strong attention to detail; the initiative to keep on top of tasks, document changes, and make improvements; and proven problem-solving experience.
Qualifications: 3-5 year of proven work experience in Web Development
Proficiency in the following skills:
- WordPress (custom theme and plugin development)
- MVC Methodology
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Form submission and form validation experience, Integrating with APIs using cURL.
All full-time positions come with a benefits package including:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday